- Dye your hair a very unnatural color. This will help the extension blend better.
- Buzz it. Less hair = Less work
- Pick a realistic texture and colored hair piece, (plastic is always fun!) making sure it’s 100 times longer than your natural hair.
- Stick the extension in an obscure place on your head. Might I suggest the unicorn look?
- Plop it on your head with a big glob of glue.
Now don’t you feel fabulous? Because, you certainly look fabulous! And the great news is that we can’t even tell it’s not your own real hair!