And I’m torn. Should I even bother? They’re trying to hook me back in – look at the evidence:
- It’s not in LA.
- It’s not even in California.
- It’s not even in the West Time Zone.
- It’s in NYC.
- He’s admitted he’s still rogue – so “anything” can happen.
- They wiped out MOST of the good actors between the last two seasons, so there’s no one to really lean on anymore. (Except Cherry Jones – and she’s a reason to NOT watch it – so this one negates itself.)
- There’s nothing else that is pure “action” on TV anymore – unless you count MythBusters.
- I don’t think Sprint is sponsoring this season.
- Starbuck. Katee Sackhoff is in the season. That’s a positive. However, the negative that counters this is, Freddie Prinze, Jr. is ALSO in this season. So, no net gain here.
I mean, that’s kind of a good list… right? So here’s the deal – should I watch and resuscitate the “Tuesday 24 Wrap Up”? I feel like I should, I mean, if I’m going to watch it – then I might as well put that hour of crap to good use, right?