Superman…CATCH: It’s Short-Haired Chick Friday

douglas53.jpg

Every once in a while I come across a clue as to why I have this lifelong love of chicks with short hair. One was when I rented Cat People a couple years ago and a big bell went off, recently I saw Richard Donner’s Cut of Superman II. If you haven’t seen it, it’s likely one of the greatest treats in all of fandom. Richard Donner had shot 70% of Superman II before a fight with the producers forced him out of the director’s chair for the remaining 30%. The director who took over, Richard Lester (A Hard Days Night, Help), in order to make it more
“his” film decided to use very little of Donner’s footage, leaving us with a very jokey 80’s Superman movie, which was still very good, but always lacking the grandeur of the first. Well now you can see that grandeur in what is basically a really great rough cut of Superman II. Bottom line, I spanked it to Ursa…

douglas53.jpg

Every once in a while I come across a clue as to why I have this lifelong love of chicks with short hair. One was when I rented Cat People a couple years ago and a big bell went off, recently I saw Richard Donner’s Cut of Superman II. If you haven’t seen it, it’s likely one of the greatest treats in all of fandom. Richard Donner had shot 70% of Superman II before a fight with the producers forced him out of the director’s chair for the remaining 30%. The director who took over, Richard Lester (A Hard Days Night, Help), in order to make it more
“his” film decided to use very little of Donner’s footage, leaving us with a very jokey 80’s Superman movie, which was still very good, but always lacking the grandeur of the first. Well now you can see that grandeur in what is basically a really great rough cut of Superman II. Bottom line, I spanked it to Ursa…


sarah-douglasSD1.jpg

I had this Superman II oversized collectible magazine and Sarah Douglas has this wicked full page spread in which she showed a lot of flesh and just looked like sex warmed over. I couldn’t help it, I was young, I had yet to see Porky’s and the 7th grade underground porn railroad had yet to start running. So I whacked it to Ursa. The above picture looks a lot like the one that I remember in the book. I mean look at that, what’s she saying to you? “Come bang me.” That’s what I see.

douglas72.jpg

But that’s not all Sarah Douglas was in, she also starred in Conan The Destroyer and the tv show V.

douglas51.jpg
douglas50.jpg
douglas62.jpg

Basically every Twelve-year-old’s dream girl. If you had your choice as a twelve-year-old would your rather have Suzanne Sommers or the chick that fought Superman, Conan, and Donovan?

urszod.jpg
douglas70.jpg

That’s right, the correct answere is Soleil Moon-Frye

blog